Trusted Endpoint Antivirus Protection
Deployed on-premise or in the cloud.
On-Premise or Cloud
Choose the best method to deploy our endpoint antivirus. You can choose Sophos Cloud, our cloud-managed security services hosted by Sophos. Or, deploy and manage your own on-premise server using Sophos Enterprise Console.
No matter what your level of expertise or the size of your IT department, we have the deployment method to fit.
Manage (Easily) From the Cloud
Our cloud-managed endpoint antivirus deploys easily and quickly without the need to set up a management server. As result, deployment takes just a few minutes and it’s simple to manage and maintain.
- Anywhere, anytime, always up-to-date protection that’s simple yet effective
- Requires no server, providing easy deployment, management and maintenance
- Access the web-based management console from anywhere
- User-based policy and reporting simplifies management
Effective, Efficient Protection
You get proven protection for your laptops and desktops running on Windows, Mac, Linux or virtual platforms. Get everything you need in a single high-performance agent and keep your users safe without getting in the way of their work.
- Proven protection that automatically identifies threats and blocks them or cleans them up
- Built-in host intrusion prevention systems (HIPS) automatically adjusts itself to effectively combat malware
- Live Protection connects to Sophos Labs for the latest threats intelligence
- Single agent provides fast scanning and resource efficiency, delivering effective protection with less impact on your users
Take advantage of our malicious- and inappropriate-website filtering and our built-in, web-malware scanning. Keep your users safe from threats on the web—whether they are in the office, at home or on the road.
- Scans for malicious code from websites before it becomes a problem
- Blocks inappropriate content with website filtering
- Web protection at the endpoint protects users everywhere
Cut down on risks of infection or data loss while keeping your users productive. Our patch assessment, application control and Device Control keep you in the drivers seat.
- Reduce vulnerability with our threat-aware patch assessment to prioritize threat-critical patches
- Control the use of programs like P2P file sharing, VoIP, IM and games
- Manage the use of removable storage, optical media and wireless networking devices
- Use the same client software for anti-malware scanning, application control and device control for maximum efficiency
Get all the features you need without the complexity. Simple setup helps you quickly deploy protection and easily maintain your endpoints. And, you get clear visibility and control of your protection status.
- Role-based administration lets you share and delegate responsibility for actions, such as cleaning up infections
- Configure and schedule reports so everyone gets the information they need, when they need it
- Easily find computers and deploy antivirus using your choice of deployment methods, including Active Directory
- Manage all your Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX and virtualized endpoints in a single console